Sexual Harassment Awareness Training Seminar
- Are you aware of the legal definitions and implications of sexual harassment?
- Do you understand the impact that the latest court decisions have had on sexual harassment claims?
- Do you have a plan for training your staff in how to avoid violating laws relating to sexual harassment?
- Are you willing to risk losing substantial sums of money from lawsuits and other penalties you may incur as the result of sexual harassment claims?
If you answered no to any of these questions, keep reading.
Our half-day Sexual Harassment Awareness training seminar can help you obtain better answers to all the questions raised above.
This comprehensive and highly interactive class will help you and your staff gain a thorough understanding of all the issues surrounding sexual harassment. It will assist you in designing policies and programs to eliminate the risk of sexual harassment in your workplace.
Participants in the Sexual Harassment Awareness training seminar will learn to:
- Recognize sexually harassing behaviors and avoid them
- Identify the difference between sexual harassment and discrimination
- Distinguish the boundaries between work and social environments
- Improve the proficiency of employees who handle sexual harassment complaints
- Use interviewing techniques to draw out information from all involved parties
On-Site Management Training: can be tailored to the needs of client organization and delivered on-site at time and location of client choice.
For more information and pricing, please complete this form and we will email you a confidential Annotated Outline that will provide you with an hour by hour description of this training seminar.
|Class Size:||6-20 (Please note that we can increase the class size for private seminars)|
||8:30 AM - 12:30 PM or 1:00 PM - 5:00 PM|
Additional information on sexual harassment can be found at the Sexual Harassment Prevention Institute.