- Sales Training
- Negotiation Skills Training
- Presentation Skills Training
- Management Training
- Customer Service Training
- Time Management Training
- Telemarketing Training
- Business Writing Skills
- Other Seminars
- Request Info
Management Training News:
- iland Cloud Infrastructure has selected Sales Training America to deliver Exceptional Management Skills training for its management team.
- Intermedix Corporation has chosen Sales Training America to deliver Exceptional Leadership and Management training to their operations team.
- The Chicago Bridge & Iron Company (CB&I) has asked Sales Training America to develop and deliver a custom one-day training workshop focused on communications, leadership and cultural awareness for staff members working in the Netherlands.
Effective Listening Skills Seminar
Are you familiar with the saying, I know you think you understand what you thought I said, but the problem is that what you thought you heard me say is not really what I meant?
Eighty-percent of effective communication involves learning how to be a good listener. Todays high-stress, fast-paced business climate makes it more difficult than ever to take the time to be a good listener.
Simply hearing someone is not enough. You must have the skill and desire to understand what it is that he is trying to communicate.
In our Effective Listening Skills seminar we will teach you a set of tools and techniques that will immediately enhance your ability to listen carefully and understand the meaning of the message.
Participants in the Effective Listening Skills seminar will learn:
- Fundamentals of Strategic Listening
- The difference between hearing and listening
- The relationship between Active and Strategic Listening
- The Business Case for Strategic Listening
- How to frame your Listening Behavior by gaining an understanding of your personality style and that of our audience
- How to recognize the effects of your non-verbal communication clues on those around you
- To understand the value of hearing, interpreting, evaluating, and responding, which are the four components of the Strategic Listening process
- The disastrous Donts of Strategic Listening
On-Site Training: can be tailored to the needs of client organization and delivered on-site at time and location of client choice.
For more information and pricing, please complete this form and we will email you a confidential Annotated Outline that will provide you with an hour by hour description of this training seminar.
|Class Size:||6-15 (Please note that we can increase the class size for private seminars)|
| Time: ||Variable|