Assertiveness Training One Day Seminar
How many times have you wanted to express yourself more clearly, but you hesitated out of fear that you would be misunderstood, rejected or even punished? Have you ever felt trapped in a situation and felt your only option was to lash out in anger in order to be heard?
The consequences of choosing either of the above options can be quite severe for any relationship. On the job, they can lead to real problems.
There is a middle ground. It is called assertiveness, and it is simply a way of saying how you feel and asking for the things you need in a way that still respects and preserves the rights of others.
In our one-day Assertiveness Training seminar, we will help you build the skills you need to express yourself constructively and effectively in any situation.
This is a highly interactive, practice-driven training class; you will not only learn the principles of assertiveness but you will participate in role-plays and small group interactions to help you get comfortable with the assertiveness process before you take it back to your workplace or your world.
Participants in the Assertiveness Training seminar will learn to:
- Understand and apply the principles of assertiveness in various relationships.
- Be aware of the role cultural differences play in communication.
- Set long-term goals for improving assertive habits.
- Understand how Assertiveness styles affect team members, and how to work within those styles to gain greater cooperation.
- Build trust and reduce resistance to change.
- Improve communication and interpersonal skills in ways that strengthen the team and enhance productivity.
- Employ effective listening skills
- Manage conflict and confrontation with respect and honesty.
On-Site Assertiveness Training: can be tailored to the needs of client organization and delivered on-site at time and location of client choice.
For more information and pricing, please complete this form and we will email you a confidential Annotated Outline that will provide you with an hour by hour description of this training seminar.
|Class Size:||4-10 (Please note that we can increase the class size for private seminars)|
||8:30 AM - 5:00 PM|